Any applications received before May 31st will be returned to ensure all income documentation from May 1 – May 31st is included.
CEDA’s CSBG funded* Scholarship Program offers financial aid ranging from $500-$3,000 for income eligible residents of suburban Cook County who demonstrate academic achievement, career potential, and educational motivation.
Scholarships are available for post-secondary education at an accredited institution of higher education in the state of Illinois for the 2022-2023 academic year. The award must be used for the 2022 fall semester/quarter.
To be eligible, you need to:
- Enroll on a full‐time basis in an educational institution by September 15, 2022.
- Enrolled in a tuition‐based Illinois institution of higher education pursuing a degree.
- Reside in Suburban Cook County.
- Income eligible and provide proof of income for 30 days: May 1, 2022 – May 31, 2022. (see table)
Candidates must submit a complete scholarship application with all required documents and provide proof of residency and income eligibility. Applications are due by Friday, June 10, 2022 no later than 5:00 PM.
Please download, complete, and mail the application to our office:
CEDA of Cook County, Inc.
ATTN: 2022 CSBG Scholarship Program
53 East 154th Street Harvey, IL 60426
For more information please review the following documents:
* This project was conducted with funds provided under the *Community Services Block Grant Program administered by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity and it does not necessarily represent in whole or in part the viewpoint of the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity.