RENTAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!Households who are behind in their rent may be eligible for rent assistance. Must be:
- Currently employed, seeking employment, or enrolled in an employment/vocational training program.
- Either currently receiving or have household member receiving SNAP benefits.
- An able-bodied adult without dependents who was terminated from SNAP within the past nine (9) months due to benefit time limits. Please download and complete the BRP Rental Query form and email it to: [email protected] once completed. BRP Rental Query_corrected
What is it?
FsACE is a “case management” program that looks at your needs and builds you a path toward self-sufficiency.
How does it help?
- DENTAL AND VISION services, like dental exams, eye exams, and glasses.
- TRANSPORTATION HELP with car repairs, bus cards, and gas cards
- SCHOLARSHIPS for post-secondary education available starting 4/23/2021.
- JOB PREP & COUNSELING including vocational training and job placement.
- FRESH PRODUCE and nutrition education.
- ADDITIONAL FUNDS for your unique needs, like beds, replacement IDs, GED fees, and beyond.
Do I qualify?
To qualify for all FsACE services, you must live in suburban Cook County and meet the NEW, EXPANDED income guidelines.
Gross Income Guidelines
|INCOME GUIDELINES (Gross Income)|
To qualify for Employment Barrier Reduction Program benefits, you need to be employed, seeking employment, or enrolled in an employment/vocational training program and:
- Get SNAP benefits or part of an active SNAP household
- Were removed from SNAP due to benefit time limits within the past 9 months and
are an able-bodied adult without dependents