Summer Camp Assistance Available!
Get up to $400 in assistance to send your kids to the summer camp of your choice. To apply, call our team at 312-795-8948.
FsACE is a “case management” program that looks at your needs and builds you a path toward self-sufficiency.
COVID-19 CRISIS RESPONSE
CEDA has added NEW COVID-19 Crisis Response programs to help families and communities.
This new program is designed to support households who have experienced lay offs, a death in the family, reduced wages, children being at home, medical expenses, additional food expenses, and more.
- DENTAL AND VISION services, like dental exams, eye exams, and glasses.
- TRANSPORTATION HELP with car repairs, bus cards, and gas cards
- SCHOLARSHIPS for post-secondary education available starting 4/23/2021.
- JOB PREP & COUNSELING including vocational training and job placement.
- FRESH PRODUCE and nutrition education.
- ADDITIONAL FUNDS for your unique needs, like beds, replacement IDs, GED fees, and beyond.
To qualify for all FsACE services, you must live in suburban Cook County and meet the NEW, EXPANDED income guidelines.
To qualify for the COVID-related benefits, you or a member of your household need to be an essential employee or have experienced:
A JOB LOSS, reduction in hours, or increase in household expense
ILLNESS related to COVID
THE DEATH of a household member related to COVID
To qualify for Employment Barrier Reduction Program benefits, you need to be employed, seeking employment, or enrolled in an employment/vocational training program and:
- Get SNAP benefits or part of an active SNAP household
- Be eligible for SNAP benefits with a pending application
- Were removed from SNAP due to benefit time limits within the past 9 months and
are an able-bodied adult without dependents
Call (312) 795-8948. You’ll need these documents; DL or State ID, Consular Identification Card, SS Card for all household members, previous 30 days income. We’ll let you know if other documents are needed.