CEDA will keep our essential services available to people in crisis and will be helping residents and communities who are unable to meet their basic needs.
FsACE is a “case management” program that looks at your needs and builds you a path toward self-sufficiency.
CEDA has added NEW COVID-19 Crisis Response programs to help families and communities.
This new program is designed to support households who have experienced lay offs, a death in the family, reduced wages, children being at home, medical expenses, additional food expenses, and more.
Through FsACE, you receive
- DENTAL AND VISION services, like dental exams, eye exams, and glasses.
- TRANSPORTATION HELP with car repairs, bus cards, and gas cards
SCHOLARSHIPS for post-secondary education available starting 4/23/2021.
- JOB PREP & COUNSELING including vocational training and job placement.
- FRESH PRODUCE and nutrition education.
- ADDITIONAL FUNDS for your unique needs, like beds, replacement IDs, GED fees, and beyond.
Through NEW COVID-19 Response Programs, you receive
- PAYMENTS on your rent, mortgage, water bill, and phone bill
- ONLINE LEARNING essentials for students K-8 including laptops
- MEDICAL COSTS for supplies and prescriptions
- FOOD BOX DELIVERIES for seniors and the homebound
- TRANSPORTATION costs, like registration fees