Summer Camp Assistance ProgramCEDA is offering financial assistance to eligible families who are looking to register their children for summer camp in their communities. Click Here for more info -2023 Summer Camp Financial Assistance Flyer
FsACE is a “case management” program that looks at your needs and builds you a path toward self-sufficiency.
- DENTAL AND VISION services, like dental exams, eye exams, and glasses.
- TRANSPORTATION HELP with car repairs, bus cards, and gas cards
- SCHOLARSHIPS for post-secondary education available starting 9/15/2023.
- JOB PREP & COUNSELING including vocational training and job placement.
- FRESH PRODUCE and nutrition education.
- ADDITIONAL FUNDS for your unique needs, like beds, replacement IDs, GED fees, and beyond.
To qualify for all FsACE services, you must live in suburban Cook County and meet the NEW, EXPANDED income guidelines.
To qualify for Employment Barrier Reduction Program benefits, you need to be employed, seeking employment, or enrolled in an employment/vocational training program and:
- Get SNAP benefits or part of an active SNAP household
- Were removed from SNAP due to benefit time limits within the past 9 months and
are an able-bodied adult without dependents