Find Services


The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children


CEDA will keep our essential services available to people in crisis and will be helping residents and communities who are unable to meet their basic needs.

What is it?

Food, education and support for pregnant, breastfeeding and post-partum women, infants, and children under age five.

How does it help?

Clients receive individual help, healthy food, and nutrition education.

How does it work?

If you are pregnant, a caregiver, or a mom with a child under 5, you can get support for you and your family.

What do I need to do?

Services have been modified to reduce participant flow, improve safety, and achieve social distancing.  Please call or email the clinic.  You can find a list of our offices HERE.  Please be sure to check our website for up to date information.

Be sure to review our “Important Information to Know Before You Apply”.

Printable Program Information

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form(link is external), (AD-3027) found online at: is external), and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: sends e-mail).

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

You may be eligible for other programs

Please review our “Find Services” page to learn more.